Everybody loves a good foot massage. It relaxes your body and calms your mind most especially when you’ve got the best foot massagers at home.
It doesn’t mean that you have to spend a great deal of amount to get that, though. You don’t have to go to massage spas every week and pay so much money. All you have to do is own a really good foot massager. There is a huge amount of various foot massagers out there that you can purchase and use as often as you want.
We have narrowed down our own foot massager reviews to help you decide on which products are best for you.
Best Foot Massager Quick Comparision
|Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat||17.7 x 15 x 18.1|
|Shiatsu Foot Massager Kneading and Rolling Leg Calf Ankle with Remote||22 x 12 x 10|
|4 automatic programs and 3 custom||A|
|Homedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager||14.5 x 13.5 x 4.5|
|Miko Shiatsu Home Foot Massager Machine||17x 15.7 x7.8|
|MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager||16 x 12 x 9.5|
The Benefits of Foot Massagers
Health researchers and fitness enthusiasts believe that everyone should be able to do at least 10,000 steps per day. Besides its health benefits, there is also something about it that makes you feel accomplished when you do it.
You can, of course, go beyond that amount of steps if you must, but doing so may make you feel extra tired as it puts a lot of stress on your feet.
A good foot massage, however, will greatly help you in achieving this goal. A foot massager affects you in many different ways. Here are some benefits of foot massagers:
- It relaxes you and relieves you from stress. A foot massager rotates and vibrates to help you ease your pain. It also has heat functions that let you feel more relaxed and comfortable as your feet are getting massaged.
- It helps you get better sleep. Getting a foot massage improves your blood circulation while you sleep at night.
- It also lowers your blood pressure. If you have a high blood pressure, a foot massager will help regulate your blood flow, thus, also lowering your blood pressure.
- It helps you recover faster when you have a foot injury. This is because the feet consist of reflex points that connects to various body organs and massaging these areas may help in the healing process.
- Other than improving your health, it also enhances your entire well-being. Every time you get a foot massage, the reflex points in your feet that corresponds to every organ and system in your body makes your entire well-being relaxed and calm.
- It saves you time, money, and effort since you no longer have to go to a massage spa every time you need a foot massage.
In other words, foot massagers are highly beneficial to your general health. This is why it is very important to know you have the best foot massagers.
Things To Consider When Choosing The Best Foot Massager
Foot massagers may look entirely similar, but they are designed to offer various kinds of relief. There are several elements and features you need to consider to be able to decide on which foot massagers fit your needs.
Technique: Some foot massagers apply shiatsu which is a technique that helps knead your muscles at a certain pressure points. They vibrate and rotate in different angles and speed to help relieve stress and pain. Other than that, heat may also be applied to give a comforting feeling in the feet.
Area: Almost all foot massagers try to massage all points in the feet. However, there are some that only focus on specific areas. Some ensure stress relief in the toes and the sides, some in the heels and the arch, and some on top of the feet. While some can focus on all areas, some also lack one or two things. This is why it is very important that you know which area in your feet deserve more focus and require more attention. This will help you determine which product you should get.
Weight: Some massagers are just heavier than the others while some are lightweight. If you want a portable massager, it is best to check how much each product weighs and compare them.
Modes: Massagers have various modes and functions that let you determine the degree of massage your feet need. It helps you choose and find the perfect amount of heat, rotation and speed by being able to freely control and adjust the functions.
Top 5 Best Foot Massagers Reviews
1.Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat | Cover is Removable and Washable | One-year Warranty
If you’re the kind of person who aspires for an intense foot massage at the end of the day, then this might be the right product for you. Its heat function will help your feet warm up as it massages each point in your feet. You want your feet to be massaged in a high pressure? Do it. And if you don’t? All you have to do is modify its heat function.
This product is designed with two independent foot chambers that make sure both your feet get the same amount and degree of massage. It massages all points in your feet in deep-kneading and vibrating motion from the bottom to the side and up to the top. This is very important as it is the one responsible for relieving your tired muscles and improving your blood circulation.
Its control panel is located in between the two chambers which also makes it easier to navigate while you use it. You can dial in your preferred massage settings and select different heat functions so you’ll be able to determine which degree of heat or warmth is best for your feet. For instance, you may choose from three vibration intensity levels and select the heat you prefer up to 140-degrees F.
Lastly, the Belmont Shiatsu foot massager is also designed with a removable and washable cover so you can easily clean and store it after you use it.
- DEEP-KNEADING MASSAGE: Our Massager is a powerful deep-kneading Shiatsu massager with...
- POWERFUL & UNIQUE: This is a strong foot massager & Air Compression, Air Pressure max...
- AIR COMPRESSION FOR BLOOD CIRCULATION: Our Active compression creates a pumping...
2. Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager Kneading and Rolling Leg Calf Ankle with Remote, Red Burgundy, 13.50 Pound
This product has different functions which makes it more advantageous among other products. It has four different automatic modes that you can choose from. All these modes target all points in your feet, from your toes, your heels and each side of your feet.
Moreover, the unit comes with a controller that lets you adjust speed, power, massage mode (automatic, personal, and manual), and the direction of the massage. This is great if you do not like the idea of bending down just to switch the machine on and off or choose the massage mode.
It also operates with three custom options and a manual option to help you massage a more specific point in your feet. The manual option changes the speed rotation and the direction of the rolling balls that massage your feet.
With these options, you are also able to determine which amount of force and pressure is good for you. You will no longer have to tweak the buttons every time you use it. You’ll just have to sit down, relax, put your feet in the two chambers designed to alleviate the pain and relieve the stress in your feet.
- VARIOUS MASSAGE OPTIONS: This relaxing remedy for foot pain alternates between 4...
- WIRELESS REMOTE INCLUDED: Conveniently use the remote to control power, speed, and...
- SPECIAL MASSAGE TECHNIQUES: No pain area goes untreated, as the massager specifically...
This product is so much lighter compared to the first two foot massagers. It only weighs 6.6 pounds which makes it easier to bring anywhere. You can even probably bring it to your office so you would feel more relaxed as you work from your desk.
Just like other foot massagers, it deeply kneads your reflex points hence making it a strong and powerful product that soothes your feet in the process. But what’s special about this product is that it has six rotational heads that double the degree of massage your feet could get.
It is also designed with eighteen massage nodes and a soothing heat that gives you the perfect massage experience. If you had a very sensitive and ticklish feet, this product may not be right for you. The pressure could be extra strong because of its different functions.
Also, this unit allows you to watch TV or have conversations since it is very quiet. Whether you are at home or in your office, using it will not disturb anyone. The massager can also fit a 13 men’s foot size. Hence, you never have to worry whether it will fit your feet or not.
- Deep Kneading Shiatsu : The Homedics Triple action Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat...
- OPTIONAL HEAT: The Triple action Shiatsu Foot Massager's heat feature will help to...
- Considerate Design: The tripe action Shiatsu foot massager has a large platform...
This product is designed with two independent chambers that provide both of your feet the comfort of being massaged in significant reflex points. This design specifically ensures that your feet are massaged from side to side. It may, however, lack some side pressure over time.
People who have tried this product appreciate its moving nubs that gently massage the heels, the toes and the arch area. If you are someone who likes the top of your feet to be massaged, it may not do it for you. Nevertheless, it comes with pressure bags that inflate and deflate during your 15-minute massage experience and makes the top of your feet feel good.
- Relieve tired feet and improve blood flow with deep kneading, shiatsu rolling, and...
- Shiatsu massage with 2 independent foot chambers and 5 air pressure settings . 2...
- Alleviate discomfort from plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, diabetes, chronic pain,...
Unlike the other products that have two chambers where you can put your feet on, this foot massager is designed as a foot pad. Its surface has tiny squares and rough surface that target your feet’s pressure points.
This product is designed mainly for therapeutic and clinical use, which is why it is recommended for diabetic people and people who undergo neuropathy. If you are someone whose feet are always in pain, this foot massager may greatly help in alleviating your pain, and in improving severe circulation issues.
It is a bit more expensive than the other products, however, if you purchase it, it will come with an unprecedented one-year full replacement for its defects or failure. Hence, if you buy it, you don’t have to worry about spending too much since it is guaranteed for replacement.
- Most Powerful electric massager available to the public! 11 Speeds: 1,000-3,700 rpm
- Full sized oscillating Foot Pad with Arch-Bar and a pressure point targeting surface.
- Used by Doctors & Therapists to help stimulate circulation in the feet and legs.
It is one thing to be able to go to a foot spa and get a satisfying and relaxing foot massage. However, that requires more effort and makes you spend more than you’re supposed to. Getting the best foot massagers that suit your needs is an ideal way to perfect your foot massage experience every single day without having to pay so much money.
The products we have mentioned here may have similarities in designs and benefits, but each product is unique and may have different advantages and disadvantaged. We hope that our foot massager reviews can help you determine best foot massager for you.
Did we miss any products that you think should be included in our review? Let us know in the comment section below! If you liked our reviews, please feel free to press the like button and share after reading our article! Thank you!